After 6 weeks of virtual lockdown, I’m reading the tea leaves and thinking we may never get back to what we had before. I’ll be missing….
- stepping into an almost full elevator and using crowded escalators, especially at airports,
- being a member of an audience,
- going to the grocery store without wearing a mask,
- greeting family members and friends with a hug,
- crossing an international border,
- going to Italy, England, Australia, etc.,
- watching a parade,
- getting in an Uber vehicle or a rental car or taxi and going to an attraction,
- flying to visit grandkids, I’ve heard rumors that American and United will not make it back to prosperity and may have to declare bankruptcy.
- washing my hands about 10 times a day, staying in hotels, using public transportation, etc.